A flying ship in UDK



So doing some tests with a ship model I made. When I'm done modelling it I'm going to smash it up :) at the moment though it's in UDK, you can walk around it, it has 5 floors and 2 crows nests, still needs a lot of modelling work. It also rocks about in the wind. Been trying to put rain battering the ship in but hasn't been very successful. It also needs textures doing. Just added this texture for now to stop the normal's going invisible on me.

If you want a clue to where the smahed up version will end up look at the right hand side of the picture in my last post ;)


 Update! added this lil pic, you can see an earlier version of the ship on the right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 design lessons from 10 years in games

first building basic modeling pretty much done

Sintel (by The Blender Foundation)