textures!

So I'm going to do it a bit different today and instead of making multiple posts just update this one with my texture progress!

Here's the first shot, pine end of the house, Haven't done the stones at the bottom of the wall yet.
 


update #1: got bored made this out of parts of the main building!

  

Update #2: Just got a comment on Polycount about how the wall texture is grainy, I do agree so I may bump the texture up to 1024 for the bigger parts. Here's a texture shot of what it's like now. (actual size).



update #3: Door done!



update #4:WHat I've done today, may revisit the wall texture but I want to get it finished in the next few days so I'll use it for now and hopefully have time to go back to it later. The roof texture needs working on as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 design lessons from 10 years in games

first building basic modeling pretty much done

A noobs journey into DnD...