2011 and back to work!

So I've been pretty quiet on here recently! Mostly due to the fact that a lot of the work I've been doing has been paper based design and dissertation work. Some of which is quite interesting and hopefully I'll get a chance to post about it on here. But I much prefer to post visual stuff when I can, gotta love pictures!!

I'm back in Newport Gwent now after spending Christmas and New Year back in Pembrokeshire with the family which was great!

Now I have to face the looming deadlines and get the work done for them! Which does include some modelling work so hopefully I'll be posting regularly throughout the process.

The last of those deadlines is on the 13th after which we'll be jumping straight into Double Cross production! Which I'm really excited about! So January looks like it will be busy!

Happy 2011 everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 design lessons from 10 years in games

first building basic modeling pretty much done

Sintel (by The Blender Foundation)