UDK snow & Fat Pancake!

I've been busy doing lots of level design, kismet and documentation for this game I've suddenly found myself making. Then I got distracted by environment art which led me to making some snow.

It's a particle affect in UDk set to spread quite a distance and I've doubled up a few of them. Hopefully it won't be too taxing on resources! I am pretty happy with it.

Check out this video and have a look for yourself!




There is a few of us making this game now and we decided we need some sort of name to go by, I've had the name "fat pancake" floating about in my head for a while and decided to go with that. Jase put together a logo and here we are! We even managed to get a website sorted, nothing much there yet but you can find it at www.fatpancake.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 design lessons from 10 years in games

first building basic modeling pretty much done

day 7 and where I'm at!