more 3rd year project concept art

Here I was trying to work out an architecture style for the buildings in the city.

The environment is on the side of a mountain so space would obviously be limited, so buildings would be built upwards to get as much real-estate from the area as possible.

I was also thinking the city would be heavily involved in the mining industry because of it's location, so this has also influenced my design.

The City will have been abandoned when the player enters it so this should show through in the environment. There would still be power within the city so several lights would still be working. But the fact that the city is borderline derelict needs to show through.

I'm really happy with this as my first piece of concept work in colour :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 design lessons from 10 years in games

first building basic modeling pretty much done

A noobs journey into DnD...