hectic weeks

So the last few weeks of my summer holidays have been hectic, catching up with friends, working and BBQ's! I haven't had much of a chance to carry on with modelling the 3D env i was working on :( which is really frustrating. And I may even downsize it a bit, because the concept was huge, will have to wait and see how it goes.

But saying that, at the start of the summer (before I started working 2 jobs!) I did have a chance to blast through some UDK tutorials and have learnt a load about working with the engine.



In these tutorials i learnt about post processing volumes, lighting, particle effects and generally managing the scene to create the illusion of being part of a larger world beyond the playable area.

More recently I've been catching up on some drawing, got some new pens so I've been playing with them and decided I need to draw a lot more frequently!! more hours in the day please!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 design lessons from 10 years in games

first building basic modeling pretty much done

MOAR PROPS