lit in maya

I have almost finished texturing the first building, well i say that, I will probably go back and fiddle with it a load before it's finished.

So I decided to throw a light into the maya scene to see what it looks like lit up, and I'm pretty happy with the result!

There's a normal map applied to the roof, but not on anything else. I haven't done a spec map yet but will get around to that as well eventually.

I'm beginning to think this project is a bit to big for me to finish completely, but the whole point was to practice what I already know and learn a bit more about workflow between Photoshop, Maya and whatever engine I use. And I'm definitely learning! So I guess it's all good!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 design lessons from 10 years in games

first building basic modeling pretty much done

day 7 and where I'm at!